Monday, July 21, 2014

7/21/14 Frankie's Day Off

Frankie isn't here today, so Alex and I are working mostly alone.  I have to admit, we got less done without him.  After spending an hour or so working out the size issues with the mid gauntlet and tensioner housing, I wasn't sure what else to do.  Alex and I decided to start work on redesigning the RIT Arm, but we realized we didn't know enough about Rhino to be able to do anything significant in a reasonable amount of time.  Because most of the original files for the Arm are Inventor files, I would love to begin editing the Arm in Inventor, but we are still waiting for the licence to be renewed.  After that, the real progress can begin.  We found ways to stay busy today, but we accomplished less than I would have liked.
The new and improved Mid Gauntlet with some sizing issues that were ironed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment